Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trying On Koleston Color Program

Dior, Chanel and Lancome make up Spring Summer Collection 2011

Dear Reader,

I wish you would now like Dior, Chanel and Lancome Spring / Summer Collection imagine. Dior makes you started: * * Tadaaa



(Photo Source: makeup4all )

So somehow speaks to me hardly anything. Acts more like a winter collection ... pity
Chanel









(Photo Source: temptalia )

Chanel eyeshadow palette find I interesting. Everything sparkles so pretty! Hihi

And finally, I would still like to show you the Lancome Lavender Collection:








(Photo Source: makeup and beauty )

Since I am a big fan of purple (as you can easily see in my previous posts ...) like the collection very cih
And how can you apply the collection, shows you Michelle Phan.



much fun!

~ ~ Liane Haas







0 comments:

Post a Comment