Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Long Metronidazole Take To Work

[Review] Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions concealer

Hello, dear readers,

now I've finally bought the proud Clinique Concealer for 18 €. Not a bargain. Certainly not. But I'm still happy I bought it. A total of 10 ml are included included in a small tube. The Concealer is a liquid, such as a Foundation.

is promised:
Covers blemishes, of course, from looking and helps to clarify them. The skin tone to the right shade or apply it under makeup to cover-off .... .
~ Oil-free


My opinion:
covers you really did well. Yes, you will see a picture of me with my newly excavated site of acne and a photo as they covered the Concealer. Ready? Safe? Net is not to look! But okay:

I warned you ... .

As you can see, the opacity really good. No sheen is visible, which is probably because it is oil-free. I had to choose between the shade 01 and 02 and had then taken 01, because 02 was really too dark for me. I looked like I had ridiculous dark spots on the face .... The seller advised me then to 01
Only the smell bothers me a little. He is not really strong, but he reminds me of acrylic paint. Whenever I now order, I feel like I'm applying acrylic paint.
All in all I think the product is very good, recommended ... Only the price is mean!

~ ~ Liane Haas

0 comments:

Post a Comment