Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Monster Logo Navel Ring



Hi folks!

Okay, actually I wanted the products that I use, , Scan them into my camera but strike anyway. And all my owner's manual papers are still in Germany. Well, too bad wars. I'm going to see tomorrow if I can simply fix that in a technology business. Therefore I had to use google images. Hope that's okay.
advance must be said that I have an oily skin. That means I had to get through testing by some, that vlt in others, although not helped me, while I helped, that other did not help! So please do not bitching about, though not helped you. With the help!


I change my routines and masks accessible from the tip I got from here: Get
! Check it out at, I think their Routone was largely a help to me.
So, in the first week I am really only using the "Neutrogena Visibly Clear Daily Cleansing" and the daily exfoliation (that I use in the evening.)

followed quickly "Optimal Avene Hydrance Légère" and as an eye cream that "Avene Soothing eye contour cream". Then I can make calms my makeup.

evening I need some time. It depends on whether I was wearing makeup that day or not. If so, then I use the Cleanance makeup remover, then the Neutrogena products, and then the tea tree oil.
Originally I had taken highly concentrated tea tree oil from the pharmacy, but I am then Body Shop Tea Tree Oil switched because I tolerate it much better and get no redness in the face.
as mask 2x a week I use the Body Shop 'Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask. " Ne really great mask.


In the 2 Week I am still running the Neutrogenaprodukte and Avenecremen morning. In the evening I also use the Makeupgel and Neutrogenaprodukte. But in the week I make every night a mask on my face. It is a homemade mask. Actually, I think often that it really helps, but this has really helped me. I'm from:
3TL green tea 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
3TL honey
5TL sugar
mix everything and leave for 10 minutes on the face. The idea is not mine, but from here:


But I really helps!
as night cream then I use the Body Shop Aloe Vera soothing facial mask.

Other things in the course of the 2nd Weeks do, if I have time to lubricate 10 min pure Zirtonensaft on the freshly cleaned face. For me, it itches then always the first 5 minutes, but if it often does, you can see the effect.
I wanted you also photos of me today and show before a 1 year (as I have in this period started around with this tour.) But unfortunately, all the old photos on my computer in Germany. I purely use to be when I'm back. What helps is still
:
- Aloe vera gel (but get in Dtl difficult, in my opinion).
- Aspirin Mask Here:

contract But I do not have aspirin, so I always take aspirin instead of brewing zinc tablets. They have the same effect.

more I can think of a non. Do you have any tips? If so, they betray me, please! I would be interested in that is really how you treat your acne and what helps you!

~ ~ Liane Haas












0 comments:

Post a Comment