Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Percent Yield Of Synthesis Calculation

[Review] ARTDECO Perfect Color Lipstick 081

Hi, everybody!

Actually I wanted to do this review, I was still in Germany, but somehow I always forget. Too bad! Had to take pictures of the nomal now, because I had forgotten the last pictures at home and I'm still really the tip of the lipstick broke! Damn me! But it's really anyway to change the color and the feel!

Okay, so this is the ARTDECO Perfect Color Lipstick in 081 soft fuchsia.

is a promise:
- even ink application
-persistent
-silky feel



I must say ch, I like the lipstick. especially the color. I like how he makes it shine so bright and at the same time allows. But I can not Maintain that they are now particularly long, holds or has an exceptional durability. He has not much longer than other normal Drustore lipsticks.
On the lips it feels comfortable, you hardly feel it and he also has no particularly terrible taste / smell. (Some lipsticks have this, I hate the feeling then totally uncomfortable!)
So conclusion: I like the lipstick, but with the durability has to be really open again.

Moreover, there is a better delivery in Edinburgh choice of make-up brands. A mecca for all the make-up addict. Haha!

See you guys soon
Here you see how the lipstick looks a whole.

~ ~ Venus1710




0 comments:

Post a Comment