Friday, February 4, 2011

Japanesse Women In Girdles Blog

Goodbye Germany

Hall dear readers,

How could you see in my blog in THIS entry already, I was in Edinburgh. I was not only there to tell me the city itself. Although they each can really recommend. Holiday in Scotland is great! No, the reason why I was there was because I - * drum roll * * trumpet sounds * and * expectant - Reviews - the - every - to - me - are - - directed and - the - the - power - barely - still - * may (or may not ...) I prefer
for the next six months to Scotland - to withstand. DAN DAN DAN!
right, in the capital Edinburgh. I really can not believe, because since 11 of the Class, I have always wanted to visit Scotland and live there for a while and the Scottish culture to know better (which is not being very present in this case, the Edinburgh is full of tourists ...). On Sunday is my flight from Frankfurt. I'll fly with Lufthansa and its against the day in Scotland. In Scotland, the clock goes back an hour and my flight is only a short 2 hour Wuhu!
I'm totally stressed out because of the pack.


A letter with all sorts of information for the Immigration to Scotland. of course all in English. I walk a while, but all valuable information and good links to more information.


better delivery
My two bags are packed for the most part already finished. It lacks only my cosmetics cases and even some shoes. All small items. Actually, the cases are very large (and more difficult), but here they look so small, funny ...


the sleep mask I've got a gift but never used. Should I pack them and inaugurate in Edinburgh? haha!


the scarf I bought 2 weeks ago in Scotland. 100% wool! So warm incredible! And he was, given the quality, even very cheap. I think 10 pounds or so. I fly with him on Sunday and back again!


A very interesting combination of books. But I need the 4 times now ... * Cough cough *


've already put my cables in order. Need is the adapter. yes I love technological Development, but since then times when you forget a cable that's all fürn Ar ***



Since my roommate is Irish, I take my Irish playing cards, which I in the 11th Class won the English lessons. Perhaps it shows me a yes Irish card game. Hihi


Only for you, my dear stomach .... I do not tolerate other stomach drops ....


someone knew of you, how Hirschtalgcreme translated? Therefore, I rather go from here with a!



From the make-up I suppose in all cases the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette, which I have from the belly Thuy get a birthday gift. Thanks Tutsch again!


the Kulli I bought 2 weeks ago. I think he is sooo great, easy to write and the trailer so sweet! I must in any case, take again.
So, that was a small part, of all that I take with the 6 months. What it takes everything, if you traveled for a long time?
If you fly somewhere, I wish you all a good flight!

~ ~ Liane Haas

Ps: I thought that I should change for this time my banner and my background. Just out gag. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment