Friday, February 25, 2011

Camera Inside Birgina

AMU of the day

Okay, I had grade 4 spelling error in the title. This is really embarrassing! Ups> - \u0026lt;
Okay, here comes the next Amu of the day:


I know the Amus all seen so far are quite similar. And I have brought all completely different state. with completely different Colors. I have in the inner corner of eye I used an ice blue and gray outside, a bright pink, then I have caught. Then came dark blue over it and make everything a little too friendly eyes, a little lavender over it already and everything was blurred and that was the look.
All colors are Vond he Scents 88 Shimmer Palette Costel I love the I got it to Thuy Bday.

appears in Edinburgh and the rest in the sun. WHAT? Yes, I'm surprised. Since the whole 2 days. Wow!

~ ~ Liane Haas

0 comments:

Post a Comment