Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Clear Direct Tv Dvr History

Clinique Oil-free Foundation.

Salut, dear reader ,

On Wednesday I was walking in Princess Street and then went to the drugstore "Boots", similar to our waste. I just wanted to look only as an employee to me came and asked me if I would not like to be made up. I replied that I already have makeup on it and she said that was only so much the better, I could now test whether my Foundation feels better than the ones they want to introduce myself. I really did not, but somehow I had persuaded the lady and 2 minutes later I was sitting on a chair and wiped it off my makeup and asked me about my skin type. Well, she recommended me the Clinique Oil-free Foundation. (These are available to buy already in Dtl.) Me too so that make-up and then sat still on lipstick and rouge. And then I was also given at the end of a small tube, so I can test further the Foundation and, if necessary can come back and can test them.
So I thought to myself, I just write what I think of the Foundation:
This is the small tube ...

Sorry it's so dark. In my new room I'm really bad light. I must still watch how I can fix the problem.

So I noticed the skin tone 01, which is also just my skin tone. What I really like the Foundation, is that it is dull, which meant that we make no powder on it must and that the feel is much lighter than the ARTDECO Mineral Foundation.


As you can see is like, it all depends even. However, it has a VERY low opacity, which means if you have a small pimple, you can see him immediately. And since I have acne, a certain opacity for me is actually quite important.
So I can recommend this Foundation, which actually have little problems with the skin, thus no acne. But for people with oily skin.
For me, with bad acne, it is not enough. Since mine is the essential ARTDECO Mineral Foundation rather

Since Speaking of acne. Since my 15-16 years I have acne and have since tried a lot of products in order to finally get rid of. Now I've finally found the perfect routine. If you are interested, that I sometimes write about it, let me know easy.

a good Sunday everyone.

~ ~ Liane Haas


0 comments:

Post a Comment