Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mossing Ntdl After Macosx Install

[Review] Artdeco Pure Mineral Foundation and Blog Award

Hello to all!

have first of all I also received a blog award, from the love Ju . Thank you for this.


7 things about me:

first I could not even 2 years ago to cook a fried egg. But now I can cook. :-)
second I see myself with the eyes of a 14 year old.
third I am addicted to beauty shops. I love the selection and everything can be admired. haha
4th Since my birth, I had a sick stomach.
5th I like reading or mainly romance novels.
6th I speak not even begin to the German spelling. Haha
7th My biggest role model is my father.

Sodele, I am crazy, I know!

And now I would like to


bless the Award ... muhahaha

And now we come to "ARTDECO Pure Mineral Foundation! WUHU!


So, I bought the Foundation in 2005 ivory beige .


the Foundation I am very glad. Can I really say in hindsight. It covers well and is comfortable against the skin.
Why have I bought any normal foundation?
The specialty of this Foundation is that it contains zinc oxide. Zinc is used in medicine to scars, pimples, but also used for colds, as it has antiseptic properties. I used to often pure zinc ointment from the pharmacy used. But now I use it only if I have herpes or something. I have not noticed that it is better for the skin, but I use the product and only a week.
is the rest of the package yet, that the fluid-talk, preservative-and fragrance-free, so it is suitable for sensitive skin. So I can only say that I did not get a rash, or that it has now got me particularly bad. And even though I really full often react against something. But not necessarily anything!
The price is 18 €

So I like the Foundation! And it can therefore only be recommended!

What is your favorite foundation?

~ ~ Liane Haas







0 comments:

Post a Comment