Monday, January 31, 2011

Watch Digital Playgroundpirates

JPOP

So let's be honest: Jpop sounds really top notch. " I came across them in 2005 and that on none other than Ayumi Hamasaki. And since that time, I love Asian music. CPOP I like now too, but with Kpop should I somehow feel at all. I'm me, I'll put my top favorite singers and favorite songs to:

01 Ayumi Hamasaki - Rainy Day

I think the concert sooo great! Total Romantic!

02 Koda Kumi - Lollipop

A favorite song from Kumi I'm not, I love many of their songs! Lollipop But I hear now very happy, even if it is even older!




03 Namie Amuro - Do me more

Namie's been so long in the business and liked it very much her songs! I love her look in this video the most!



04th KOKIA - Chouwa oto ~ with reflection ~

Kokia really makes music for dreaming, and her voice is incredible! She makes many lids to anime. This was the first song that I have heard of her.


05th BoA - land

This is definitely my favorite song by BoA. Actually, she is Korean, but in Japan it is well known.


06th Thelma Aoyama - Soba ni Iru ne

beautiful song. Well actually I generally like almost every song from her. She is sooo cute!

So, these are my favorite singers! Who are your favorite

~ ~ Venus1710

0 comments:

Post a Comment