Monday, January 17, 2011

Chances Of Second Herpes Outbreak

My trip to Edinburgh

Japanese, I was in Scotland's capital Edinburgh, and it was amazing. The city is soo huge I.




But first all from the beginning: On Friday I flew with Ryanair from Edinburgh and was about noon time there. Arriving at the Airport, I boarded the Airbus, which runs every 5 minutes to downtown. I'm so pure and set was after 20 minutes in the Old Town of Edinburgh. (Edinburgh consists of a Twon Old and New Town. My hostel was in the Old Town, so I spent most of his time there.) Because I could only check in at 3 clock in the hostel, I was walking a bit. And have not eaten in a super-sweet cafe for lunch. Omg, the look CAFE "is at Old Twon so small there were only 5 tables and is located next to the ECA, Edinburgh College of Art So if you're even there, there it tastes like really yummy and the service is so dear and was sweet. When I came in at the beginning, I was quite confused. Everybody called me "Hi Lady". I had to laugh a little because of that.

After the meal I could check. In Grassmarket was my hostel, the "Art Roche Hostel". I think it is a good hostel for backpackers, but not for classes. In any case, I was in a hostel with 3 Autralien and 3 English. All Backpackers. Most were nice ^ ^. In particular, an Australian who has sung ALWAYS. I found very amusing. The hostel is in a class situation.

That was the room where I slept. was

already in 5 min is already at the Edinburgh Castle, which reminds me a little of the Heidelberg Castle. In any case, you have a great view from the castle.



photos of the castle. Adorable colors

the way, the Grassmarket was a famous place where executions took place. Creepy!

The old town is really nice. Really. One feels like being in another time. No wonder it was once the city of kings and nobles. I was only 2 days there, but that was hardly enough to explore the city. There are so many KrimsKramks stores, so many sweet coffee, everything you want to see, but you barely have time.


One of the many ways to get to Old Town.

Saturday is my first time driving a taxi. From the outside they look really sweet. Real little old-timer. There is a shock if one is pure. It flashes a red light that says (Doors are locked) and then makes CLACK: I thought oh dear, come here I do not get out. Haha.

What should be of any cosmetics or fashion crazy foolish thing is to visit the Princess Street. A class shop after another. So many things and so many great things. A true dream. I was 5 h on the road and handed it had nevertheless not. Could place it because it had rained all day like rain. What I had experienced but surprisingly, it was the first rain this year.


The bridge fürht to Princess Street


I could tell you soo much ... But I think everyone should do his own experience with this city. And I this city can really put your heart into each and give the Council not to be intimidated at the beginning because everything seems so big and powerful. The Scots are incredibly friendly and funny people. We became friends very quickly.


My return flight was at 6:30 clock in the morning, so I had a beautiful sunrise!


~ ~ Liane Haas

0 comments:

Post a Comment