Thursday, January 27, 2011

Growing Red Indentations On Inner Thigh

And once again the hair - Paul Mitchell products

Hello to all! My hair had

me lately big concern is. I was not always able to maintain sufficient, and the result was an itchy scalp and greasy fast approach. It was really terrible. So I drove into the city and in the Stuttgart Königsbau went to get advice in a hair shop. The seller was really nice and very professional. I can now confirm the fact.

I explained the situation and they immediately seized on Paul Mitchell products.



The shampoo, which she gave me was the "TEA TREE - Moisturizing Shampoo". It soothes the scalp and moisturizes. The main product is tea tree oil (The smell is a bit out, but I do not find it bad, I just wanted that my scalp back to normal). A small amount is sufficient, with which you will then rub the hair. can 2min should wait also had told me the seller to make it act better.



At home I've tried it once, and the itch was still there. But writing was announced after only 3 treatments was the itch away! I was sooo surprised that I thought I should write about it immediately.

I had the store not only the shampoo, but also a Moisturizer bought and both had had its effect really. My hair feels really silky and supple and it is no longer greasy the next day. I'm so happy that I had bought it. (Although it was not really cheap: I paid for the shampoo and Condi toner total of 31 €, but the result was worth it..)

So folks, let me tell you Paul Mitchell recommend, and the store in the 1st floor Königsbau Stuttgart. The woman was really saved me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment