Sunday, August 1, 2010

Deleting Saves In Gpsphone

A WORLD HOUSE PASTA

The world economy is subsidized by a pub in the city of Munich and EINWEWELTHAUS ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION it were opponents of globalization and migrants.

For the A WORLD HOUSE and also occupied in the WELTWIRTSCHFAFT EINEUROJOBBER.

This is reflected in the - - low low prices - for the Bavarian cuisine.
a vegetarian pasta dish - the best food on the menu costs, just under 7 € and a English tomato soup slightly about three euros. The

can not afford myself. But that's OK. I did not feel guilty if I go instead to the Italians and get my pasta from just € 4.

Even if I eat this not politically correct. I am not among the political class that can afford noodles for 7 € in A WORLD HOUSE. This Selbsterkenntis humbling.
I know where I belong and where not.


Heidi says 2.0: The yes drips with self-pity. But when A WORLD-house migrant because I was grumpy because unsaturated. EINWELTHAUS. PFF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment