Monday, March 7, 2011

Left Thalamic Lacunar Infarct

AMU with Metallic Stones + Nude Shimmer Palette

Hello my friends:)
Because today, I have no school, and therefore little more time, I would like to introduce you to my current AMU.
I've used for 2 pallets of Zoeva: the Metallic Stones range and the Nude Shimmer Palette . What have used colors of each piece, you see in the pictures I think pretty well:)

(which I received in a space where direct sunlight)
And because some have wanted the complete make-up view - hers have here:)
After
here for the hairdresser: cutting) peaks and streaks again!

I've used Total:
- Metal Stones range of Zoeva
- Nude Shimmer range of Zoeva
- Base of Artdeco
- Perfect Adapt Make Up by Manhattan
- 2 in 1 Perfect Complexion Powder Manhattan (Rose 17)
- MAC Blush in the color "gleeful"
- Lipcream of Manhattan in 95g
- All In One Mascara Artdeco
- Eyeliner by Maybelline

Best wishes, Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment