Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Side Effects Of Room Heaters

August

I'll finally get to "clever" French.
(So do not just watch movies in French, and guess what is meant.)

I will finally make a "clever" Yoga.
(My specially developed sample application that works with well, daily.)

I will incorporate the first time rather loosely in oenology.
(And I'll start with Burgundy. Terroir be my guiding star.)

Sounds like good intentions at the end of the year.
They are not. This is my holiday program.

completely weather-independent and hardly at a cost
economic crisis. Air disasters friendly.

If all the people with coal now on holiday cut off, and then projecting itself even the outdoor experience for the option.


Heidi says 2.0: Famos. Without Moss busy. Precariat is schöööön.

0 comments:

Post a Comment