Saturday, June 19, 2010

Calgary Landline Provider

A Quentin Solace

My favorite lines from weird Inglorious Basterds

"That means I got a little Injun in me."
Brad Pitt , Chief Inglorious Basterd, explaining why he wants his men to take German 100 scalps each.

"Am I married to a squaw?" Wehrmacht soldier in a VIP guessing game.

"I thought I come up here and do what I do best: annoy you."
Daniel Brühl to Mélanie Laurent , seconds before he does just that and gets himself shot by the really annoyed Mel.

"I'm going to give you a little something you cain't take off."
Brad Pitt to Mr. Joviality, Christoph Waltz , just before Pitt administers a spot of branding in the shape of the swastika on top Chris' forehead by way of his big, big knife.

Heidi 2.0 meint: wenn der britische Filmkritiker und der Goebbels confided in each other's eggs - the eggs - - Shoot. The need for words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment